The standaard software for Industrial Engineering
TiCon creates a transparent and standardised process from customer enquiry by product calculation and final production planning. TiCon is available as a platform for Windows, SAP and Siemens Teamcenter. In addition, the software can be integrated into all other PPS and PLM systems on a customer-specific basis. In TiCon, you can analyse quickly and conveniently with the MTM building block systems or with times determined elsewhere (e.g. stopwatch times and empirical values).
Software solutions from product development to manufacturing:
- Determination of standardised standard times
- digital process planning
- Determination of potentials
- Synchronisation of production lines
- Creation of worker instructions
- Ergonomic evaluation of workplaces and production lines
- early recognition of assembly difficulties
- Price calculation for the preparation of quotations
- product and process benchmarking
- TiCon Base
- TiCon takt
- TiCon EAWS
- TiCon Planning Cockpit
- TiCon Process Monitor
- TiCon ProKon
- TiCon Time Study
The TiCon software is available for MTM experts as well as for users of
TICON FOR THE ENTRY INTO TIME MANAGEMENT
Do you want to remain competitive? Do you want to know what your production is actually capable of? In other words, how many pieces can be produced with how many employees, how much time needs to be scheduled for an activity and what potentials lie dormant undiscovered? Then create transparency – with MTM-Easy, the first cloud-based software solution for determining benchmark times.
What can MTM-Easy do?
- Create transparency
- Determine production times
- Calculate products and prices
- Reduce unit costs
- Plan personnel requirements
- Ensure delivery capability
- mobile calculation on the shop floor or via bill of materials on the desktop
- cloud-based IT solution, i.e. no need to install your own software
- Data can be reused at any time
- ideal even with a large number of variants
- Decision support for improving the organisational structure
- Immediate presentation of potentials and advice on realisation
- No MTM training required
What is the MTM benchmark time?
The MTM benchmark time is the time in which the work system can perform a task – depending on the framework conditions in the company.
Or see the extended details from the MTM Softwarehouse; click here.