The International Blue Card
The holder of this card can prove their ability to use the MTM-discipline anywhere in the world. International Employers and Unions can use this as proof of the holder’s ability to use MTM correctly.
Blue Card Criteria
- The holder needs to be educated by a recognised MTM Association.
- The holder will need to have passed a recognised MTM Discipline within least 12 months and will need to submit evidence in the form of a video with analysis of at least
MTM 1 1500 TMU’s,
MTM 2 3000 TMU’s
UAS 4000 TMU’s
MEK 7000 TMU’s
There can be little or no process time and no repeated sequences.
In addition, there can be chosen for a practical solution in the form of a 3-day training, in which the organisation will have benefits too. Coaching on the job creates a win-win-situation by implementing a current and improved situation analysis.
- The Blue Card is valid for a 3-year duration.
- The Blue Card is FREE to UK MTM Members as long as requirements are met within 6 to 12 months after examination.
- To reapply for a new Blue Card the same criteria apply to any video analysis with an additional theory test. To be presented during the refresher course.